The Student Government Assembly will be meeting tonight at 7 p.m. in the Legislative Assembly Room in the SAC (SAC 2.302). Any person from the UT community is welcome to attend. You also have the opportunity to utilize the Open Forum mic at the beginning of the meeting to make brief reports or updates.
The following pieces of legislation will be voted upon at this week’s Student Government meeting:
The following pieces of legislation will be introduced at this week’s Student Government meeting:
- JR 1- In Support of President Powers’ Vision for the University of Texas at Austin
- AB 9- Updating the Student Government Oath of Office
- AB 10- Recognizing External Controlling Authorities upon Student Government Operations
- AB 11- Establishing the Student Government Code and Abolition of the Internal Rules of Procedure
- AB 12- Establishing Protocols for Transparency and Management of Student Government Endowments
- AB 13- Establishing Protocols for Amending the Student Government Election Code
- AB 14- Establishing a Statistically Proportional Methodology for Apportioning College and School Representation in the Assembly
- AB 15- Clarifying Procedures and Approvals Necessary for Amending the Constitution of Student Government
- AB 16- Updating Organization and Powers of the Judicial Branch, Student Government’s Relationship with the Election Supervisory Board, and the Authority of the Campus-Wide Election and Student Government Election
- AB 17- Abolition of the Bylaws of Student Government and Appropriate Incorporation of Articles into Other Governing Documents
To view the agenda for the Oct. 15, 2013 Student Government Assembly Meeting, click here.